No | Name | Description |
---|---|---|
The café is located 200 m south of the Stāmeriena Castle in Vecstāmeriena. It is in one of the historical buildings of the local baronial estate and has an antique interior. It is possible to try out dishes typical for Gulbene district. |
||
Cīravas muižas ūdensdzirnavas būvētas 1881. g., bet 20. gs. – pārveidotas. Šīs ir vienas no salīdzinoši retajām Latvijas ūdensdzirnavām, kas tādā apjomā saglabājušas vēsturiskos mehānismus. Apskatāmas no ārpuses. |
||
Храм неоднократно горел и строился снова. Теперешняя церковь построена в 1874 году, а после пожара 1927 года была восстановлена в 1932 году. Можно осмотреть алтарную икону«Иисус со святым причастием», две картины И. Зебериньша «Иисус у креста» и «Иисус благословляет детей» (1957 г.). Проспект органа является первым, построенным в «латышском» вкусе органом (резчик по дереву П. Планкус, 1936 г.), а сам инструмент номинирован как самая красивая и самая объемная работа лиепайского мастера Екаба Яугиеша. Трубы органа сделаны из дерева, что является редким случаем. Церковь можно осмотреть изнутри. |
||
The biography of Krišjānis Valdemārs tells us that during the summer of 1839, teachers and students from the Lubezere school spent a few days on the coastline in Roja, where Valdemārs would later help to build a maritime school. The area was breath-taking and unforgettable for the little boy. “The noble appearance of the sea grabbed the spirit of the young man so powerfully that during those three days, I thought about nothing other than the noble sea, with childish courage that allowed me to prepare a plan for a deeper port in the Roja River so that larger boats and small ships could enter it,” Valdemārs wrote. (Source: Roja TIC) |
||
Boaters along the Gauja will see the Velnala cliffs, which are the last mighty wall along the banks of the Gauja River valley – approximately 15 m high. From the opposite shore of the river, where there are leisure facilities, once can spot the Krimulda Devil’s cave, which is in the centre of the cliff, is some 19 m deep, and is 4.7 m high. There were once wooden structures which allowed people to visit the cave, but that stopped in 1980 for safety reasons. If you head toward Turaida along the lower part of the basic Gauja River shoreline from the Velnala cliffs, then, particularly when the trees are bare, you will see the mighty sandstone Piķene cliff. At its foot is the Piķene beaver trail, which is approximately 1 km long. On quiet evenings, you may well spot a beaver at work. Along the path you will see the Small Devil’s cave (5 m deep) with the Wisdom Stream that flows out of it. The Aunapiere cave is almost as deep. Between the cliff and the Gauja are several small rivulets which are of enormous importance in preserving the diversity of the surrounding environment. |
||
Fruit and berry wine has been made at the Tori Jõesuu Cider and Wine Farm since its beginnings. The people currently living there are inspired by the experiences of their ancestors and value the fruits and berries that grow from the local Soomaa soil, which has a particular composition. The old feral apple tree, which grows in the yard, is particularly special because its golden apples have an unusual taste which makes the Tori Jõesuu Cider Farm cider unique. The visit also includes a tour of a genuine Nordic vineyard. The Cider tour around Tori Jõesuu Cider and Wine Farm on the edge of Soomaa has been awarded the EHE (Genuine and Interesting Estonia) quality label. The farm introduces guests to the secrets of good cider and wine making, the special features of the cultivation of northern grapes, as well as offers catering and organises tastings. |
||
The Great Ķemeri Bog Boardwalk is located in Ķemeri National Park. The national park covers an area of 38,165 hectares. The Great Ķemeri Bog Boardwalk immerses visitors in the world of moss, small pine trees, deep pools, tiny dark lakes and the smell of wild rosemary. An astute visitor will notice the carnivorous sundew plant and a variety of birds – wood sandpipers, white wagtails and tree pipits – and will also be able to hear cranes further away. Those who prefer shorter strolls can take the small boardwalk loop (approx. 1.4 km), while those who choose the great loop (approx. 3.4 km) will be rewarded with the opportunity to climb to a viewing platform that offers a magnificent view of the bog from above. The Great Ķemeri Bog Boardwalk has become a popular place for landscape and wildlife photographers. The whole trail is laid to wooden boardwalk and therefore is fully accessible and can be walked without a professional guide. |
||
This cosy restaurant offers dishes made of Lithuanian ingredients. Enjoy a collection of ancient culinary tools and baking equipment. If you wish to bake your own traditional spit cake, you can take a class to learn how to do that. |
||
An ancient territory inhabited by Livs already since the 5th – 6th century. In 1226 Bishop Albert built a castle on the right bank of Salaca river estuary, which has not been preserved until now. Salacgriva development also (similar to Ainazi) has been associated with the establishment of the port in the turn of the 19th – 20th century. Salacgriva became an important handling and transport hubs of products manufactured in Northern Vidzeme (especially timber). During the Soviet period, in the Northern part of Salacgriva established the Fishermen Park with one of the best small town stadiums and open air stage. During that time, the products of fish processing plant "Brīvais vilnis" was well known in the territory of USSR - especially sprats. Salacgriva is one of the two places in Latvia, where the weirs are still used for lamprey fishing. |
||
The Eversmuiža Estate is in the centre of Cibla and is dominated by a 1680 mansion that was built in the style of Classicism and was rebuilt several times later. There is a home for servants, a gatehouse and ancillary buildings that are in poor shape. A stone wall surrounds the park of the estate. Since the 17th century and for nearly two centuries, the estate belonged to an aristocratic Polish family, after it was owned by various others. Today the mansion houses a boarding school and the Cibla Regional Research Museum, which offers tours. A cultural and historical trail runs along the banks of the Ilža River. |
||
Beautiful views are accessible from the Sabile castle hill (steps, a location for relaxation), Upurkalns Hill (no improvements) and Briņķpedvāle, which part of the Pedvāle Open-Air Art Museum. There are also the Drubaži nature trails. The road between Kandava and Sabile which runs along the right bank of the Abava and the Aizdzire-Kalnmuiža road which runs on the left bank of the Abava also offer beautiful landscapes.
|
||
Apmeklētājiem tiek piedāvāta ekskursija ar stāstiem par Limbažiem, kas kādā veidā saistīti ar sudrabu. Ekskursijas laikā iespējams apskatīt paraugdemonstrējumus lodēšanā. Sadarbībā ar juvelieriem, darbnīcā būs iespējas apgūt prasmes darbam ar misiņu un sudrabu, tiks piedāvātas arī meistarklases. Pēc iepriekšējas pieteikšanās grupām būs pieejamas arī O.Auzera lekcijas par sudraba ietekmi uz veselību. Ekspozīcija atvērta apmeklētājiem no trešdienas līdz svētdienai no pl.10:00-17:00, citā laikā grupām- pēc iepriekšēja pieteikuma. Ieejas maksa: |
||
Tītuvēnu reģionālais parks (Tytuvėnų regioninis parkas) dibināts 1992. gadā. Parkam raksturīga ainavu daudzveidība – te ir sastopami lieli mežu masīvi, purvi, ezeri, upītes. Šejienes reljefa veidotājs tāpat kā citur Baltijas valstīs ir bijis ledājs, kas atnesis un atstājis aiz sevis garas laukakmeņu grēdas. Kopumā parkā ir konstatētas 603 augu un 787 dzīvnieku sugas. Parkā aug veci un dabiski boreālie (ziemeļu) meži, veci un jaukti platlapju meži ar ozoliem, liepām, kļavām, ošiem un gobām, sugām bagāti egļu meži, staignāju meži, nogāžu un gravu meži, purvaini meži un aluviālie (pārplūstošie) meži. Parkā esošās pļavas un tīrumi ir nozīmīga dzērvju atpūtas vieta migrāciju laikā, kad te pulcējās tūkstošiem putnu. Šiluvas baznīca un Tītuvēnu klosteris ir svētceļnieku galamērķis vairāk nekā 500 gadu garumā. |
||
The farm has a herd of horses and buys horses which confirm to historical demands related to breeds of animals. You can learn to ride a horse in the company of an instructor and in a limited area. During the summer, there are cart rides, while in the winter there are sleigh rides. The horses are also used for weddings and other ceremonies. |
||
Находится за Гробиньским водохранилищем на берегу реки Аланде (ул. Пиладжу, д. 3). Туристический клуб «Ога» с 1 мая 2013 года планирует здесь организацию разных связанных с жизнью викингов мероприятий, во время которых можно будет войти в образ викинга, отправиться в поход на корабле викингов (в соответствующей одежде) по реке Аланде, а также познакомиться с окрестностями, которые связаны с тематикой викингов. Рядом с поселением установлена деревянная фигура викинга с рогами (от коров, пасущихся на Витиньских лугах на берегу Лиепайского озера). |
||
This farm breeds sheep, rabbits, horses, African ostriches and other fowl, as well as shitake mushrooms. You can order and buy mushrooms, souvenirs made of ostrich feathers, and other farm products. |
||
Ap 9 km garā taka (vienā virzienā) sākas Skaņākalna dabas parkā (Mazsalacā) un beidzas pie Ramatas. Tā iepazīstina ar Salacas ielejas dabas parka nozīmīgākajām vērtībām – smilšakmens atsegumiem (Skaņaiskalns, Dauģēnu klintis u.c.), alām, nozīmīgu izmēru laukakmeņiem u.c. Taka marķēta. Tajā izvietoti informācijas stendi, norādes. Jāpadomā par loģistiku – kā nokļūt sākuma punktā. |
||
Маршрут объединяет все многообразие Видземе и пролегает как вдоль морского побережья, так и по извилистым дорогам возвышенности с просторными живописными видами. Особенно подходит для семей с детьми. Информация о маршруте от Latvijas Lauku forums |
||
Atrodas Pļaviņu HES ūdenskrātuves krastā (R. Blaumaņa ielas galā) iepretim salai, uz kuras top Likteņdārzs. Baznīca (celta 1687. g.) ir vairākkārt atjaunota (1731., 1887.). Tagad redzamais tornis tapis par Stukmaņu muižas īpašnieku atvēlētajiem līdzekļiem. Baznīcā par mācītāju kalpojis Ernests Gliks. Padomju laikos ēkā atradies Stučkas vēstures un mākslas muzejs. Apmeklētāji var uzkāpt dievnama tornī (čuguna zvans!), kā arī aplūkot mākslinieka A. Dobenberga gleznas. Baznīca ir atvērta un apskatāma arī no iekšpuses. |
||
Pirmo reizi vēstures avotos 1253. g. šī vieta ir minēta kā kuršu apdzīvota apmetne. Laikā no 1637. – 1639. g. te uzcēla pirmās 19 kapelas – t.s. „Krusta ceļa stacijas", kas atgādināja Jeruzalemes Krusta ceļu. Kopš tā laika Žemaišu Kalvarija ir pazīstama kā nozīmīgs svētceļnieku galamērķis. Dažas no Krusta ceļa kapelām ir veidotas 17. – 18 gs., bet citas – 19. gs. Jāatceras, ka vēl pavisam nesen – Padomju laikos svētceļniekus nežēlīgi vajāja un represēja. Mūsdienās pilsētā ir izveidots 21 svētceļnieku „pieturas punkts". Te ik gadu (parasti no 2. – 12. jūlijam) notiek Žemaišu Kalvarijas katoļu draudzes svētki, kas pulcina daudz ļaužu no dažādām Eiropas valstīm. Iespaidīgā katoļu bazilika ir slavena ar Vissvētākās Jaunavas Marijas Katoļu Ģimeņu Karalienes gleznu, kas 17. gs. atvesta no Romas. Tai piedēvē brīnumdarītājas spējas. Interesants ir pilsētas ielu tīklojums, kas atgādina 9. – 13. gs. apdzīvotas vietas ielu plānojumu. Noteikti apskatāms iespaidīgais Žemaišu Kalvarijas pilskalns, kas slejas mazās Varduvas (Varduva) upītes krastā. |