Country Holidays
No 39250
Church
Church Latvia, Kuldīga

The Kuldiga Catholic Church of the Holy Trinity

The church was built between 1640 and 1642 as a mark of respect for the king of Poland.  It was commissioned by Duke Jacob Kettler and has a confessional bench with allegoric paintings (1691), as well as three altars decorated with Rococo carvings.  There is a 16th century sculpture of the Madonna and her child.  Contact the church for a tour.

Distance from countries capital city156