No | Name | Description |
---|---|---|
Piesta Kuusikaru farm is located in Vändra forest, Pärnumaa. We invite everyone who would like to know how this family decided to create their own farm in the countryside and started to make wonderfully delicious products from apples. At the farm you can taste all the products and buy all your favourites to take away. A great place to relax with your family. |
||
The radio telescope at Irbene was at one time used for anti-espionage purposes. There were various military units and objects in Irbene, including a military housing estate that has now been abandoned. The radio telescope is now run by the Radio Astronomy Centre of the Latvian Academy of Sciences for scientific purposes. Guided tours of the object are available.
|
||
Ein ehemaliges Fischerdorf am Ufer des Kurischen Haffs. Aufgrund der Wanderdünen hat seinen Standort mehrmals seit dem Anfang des 19.Jh. geändert. Holzbebauung mit einheitlichem Stil und Traditionen. |
||
Atrodas Vecpiebalgas dienviddaļā pie Inešu ceļa. No sarkanajiem ķieģeļiem būvētā ēka uzcelta 1887. g. par vietējo iedzīvotāju saziedotajiem līdzekļiem. Vairāk nekā simts gadus šī ir vieta, kur vecpiebaldzēni pulcējas uz nozīmīgiem notikumiem, svētkiem, uzturot novada kultūras mantojumu. Celtni uzskata par vienu no spilgtākajiem Latvijas lauku arhitektūras pieminekļiem. Tai blakus uzstādīts piemineklis brāļiem Kaudzītēm. |
||
Виргская господская усадьба как лен была передана вассалу Ливонского ордена Конраду Нолду. До наших дней сохранился дворец господской усадьбы «Виргас», в котором с 1935 года до наших дней разместилась школа. Во дворце находятся три двери, украшенные красивой резьбой по дереву, с гербами рода Нолдов и портреты баронов. В бывшей клети господской усадьбы в 1983 г. обустроен Дом традиций - теперь Дом культуры. Господскую усадьбу окружает парк, в котором находится место могилы барона Нолда и баронессы с памятником. В центре Вирги установлен сапог Карла XII с двумя направленными друг от друга пушками и ядрами, которые вещают о временах Северной войны, когда в Вирге в 1701 г. был лагерь шведского войска. |
||
Matsalu muiža pirmoreiz vēsturiskajos avotos ir minēta 1560. g., kad tā ietilpa Lihulas bīskapijas sastāvā. Tagad redzamās ēkas ir celtas laikā no 18. gs. otrās puses līdz 20. gs. sākumam. Pagājušā gadsimta sešdesmitajos gados te plānoja izveidot Matsalu rezervāta centru, taču „veiksmīgā loze” tika netālu esošajai Penijē muižai (sk. iepriekš). Mūsdienās muižas pils, citas ēkas un parks (tajā dīķis ar salu) atrodas kritiskā stāvoklī. Taču kā nozīmīgu vēstures liecinieku arī šo muižu var iekļaut apskatāmo objektu sarakstā. Muižas komplekss atrodas pa ceļam uz Kēmu (Keemu) putnu vērošanas torni. |
||
The Kemeri railroad station dates back to 1877,
when the rail line was opened. A train from Moscow
travelled to Ķemeri for awhile, and until 1920, there was
a tram leading from the train station to the beach at
Jaunķemeri. The station was destroyed during World
War I and rebuilt in 1922 (the architect was Artūrs
Medlingers). This was the first building in Ķemeri to be
erected after the establishment of Latvia’s
independence. The station building was rebuilt once
again after World War II. A bike rental facility is found
inside.
|
||
Cesis Castle complex is a place where the past meets the future. |
||
Piedāvā izbraucienu ar zvejnieku laivu līdz Kolkas bākai. Iespējama iepazīšanās ar zvejas procesu. Iepriekš saskaņojot, iespējams jūrā sagaidīt saullēktu vai saulrietu. |
||
The zenith missile brigade and its communications headquarters were used for the provision, planning and co-ordination of radio communications. The object is all but abandoned, but it is owned by the Latvian Repatriation Centre and the Christian Mission.
|
||
Piedāvā ļoti gardus Lietuviešu tradicionālos ēdienus. Var pieņemt līdz 1000 personām.Pieņem bankas kartes, ir āra terase, dzīvā mūzika kā arī autostāvvieta. |
||
Nordeķu - Kalnciema kāpu grēdas daļa Kleistu meža austrumdaļā pie Dzirciema ielas. Padomju laikā šeit darbojās divi (vēlāk viens) P - 35 radars, kas griezās ap savu asi. Vietējie iedzīvotāji tolaik šo vietu bija iesaukuši par "Lokatoru kalniņu". Ziemeļos no tā atradās padomju armijas cūku ferma. |
||
Бернати - самая западная точка суши Латвии. Рядом с автостоянкой установлен каменный знак скульптора Вилниса Титанса «Зеленый луч» (1998 г.). Бернатский мыс подвержен воздействию ветра и волн, поэтому здесь наблюдается вымывание морского берега. У дороги, которая из центра поселка Бернати ведет к морю, в конце дюн (имеется указатель), установлен памятный камень со словами первого Президента Латвии Яниса Чаксте, сказанными в 1924 году: «Здесь должен быть курорт». |
||
The Kaļķupe River valley was established as the Pilsupe River (formed by Kaļķupe River and Mazupe River) crossed the Blue hills of Šlītere to the South of Vīdale and Kaļķi. The distinct river valley has a branched network of gullies in which Devonian sandstone has been uncovered and can be seen in some locations. Puiškalns Hill (located at confluence of Kaļķupe River and Mazupe River), which was used as a castle hill and as a sacred location long in the past, is one of the most distinctive parts of the area. It is a popular tourist destination in the Talsi District. Hillside forests, various kinds of meadows and a wide range of plants are also of value in the local environment. |
||
This collection contains bicycles from five different armies and five different eras in the history of Latvia. They include a World War I bicycle from the Russian Empire, a bicycle from the Latvian army, two World War II German bicycles, and a Monark-brand military bicycle from Sweden that was donated to the renewed Latvian army in the 1990s. The exhibition also features items that are related to the use of military bicycles – seals, awards, and information about the bicycle units of Latvia’s Home Guard.
This is the only bicycle museum in Latvia, and its exhibits are unique, as well.
|
||
The fast-food place of a bistro type in Gulbene with a tasty lunch menu for very reasonable prices. It is also possible to try dishes typical for Gulbene district here. Working hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 18:00, Saturday: 09:00 - 14:00 |
||
Meklējams pie Pāvilostas tilta pār Saku (Meža iela). Te apskatāms 2005. g. restaurētais un uz postamentiem novietotais Pāvilostas zvejnieku kuģis, ar kādu tie zvejoja pagājušā gadsimta 50. – 60. gados. Šāda tipa kuģus būvēja Vācijas Demokrātiskajā republikā. |
||
Traķu pussalas pils austrumu mūrim pieguļ ar mežu apaudzis iespaidīgs pilskalns (uzved koka kāpnes) – t.s. Upurkalns, kurā pirms mūra pils celtniecības stāvējusi koka pils. 1779. g. dominikāņu mūki sagrautās Pussalas pils vietā uzsāka baznīcas celtniecību. Jau vēlāk – 1822. – 1823. g. vienā tās daļā uzcēla dominikāņu klosteri, bet otrā – kapelu. 1990. g. šeit izvietoja Traķu vēstures muzeja administrāciju, bet 2005. g. kapelā izveidoja Sakrālās mākslas izstādi. 2011. g. ēku kompleksā notika vērienīgi rekonstrukcijas darbi. |
||
True Latgalian Apple Cider from Malnava Manor Our Story Apples Cider For Visitors Where to Buy |
||
Nurka Farm is located in Luitemaa Nature Protection Area in Pärnu County. The farm complex that is over 100 years old has been renovated into a contemporary holiday farm with all modern conveniences. |