Nr | Name | Beschreibung |
---|---|---|
This is a miniature zoo next to a tributary of the Ogre River, and most of it is taken up by a paddock of rabbits. Children just love the animals, as well as the hutches that were designed on the basis of the architecture of estates and castles. There are also goats, pigs, geese, peacocks, mandarin ducks and pearl hens. Children can help in feeding the animals. |
||
Der Name von Litene ist mit tragischen Seiten der lettischen Geschichte verbunden. In den 1920er bis 1930er Jahren befand sich unweit von Litene ein Sommerlager der lettischen Soldaten, wo im Sommer 1941 lettische Offiziere unter dem Terror der Sowjetmacht gelitten haben: Fast 500 lettische Offiziere wurden nach Norilsk in Sibirien geschickt, ein Teil wurde erschossen und heimlich in den Wäldern der nächsten Gegend begraben. Am Ende des Sommers 1941 hat hier die Armee von Hitler ungefähr 300 Menschen aus der Zivilbevölkerung, hauptsächlich Juden, erschossen. Heute sind hier zum Andenken der Getöteten Gedenkstätten eingerichtet worden. |
||
Das Alleezeichen im Park von Ķemeri von
Janis Lībietis. J. Lībietis war der Leiter der
Staatlichen Schwefelquellenbehörde von 1928
bis 1944.
|
||
Saimniecība "Baltiņi" atrodas Auces novadā un nodarbojas ar lopkopību un lauksaimniecību. Viesiem ir iespēja redzēt un izzināt piena ražošanas procesu, kā arī iepazīt saimniecības dzīvniekus. Saimnieki piedāvā apskatīt padomju laiku auto kolekciju, pieejama arī suvenīru un trauku kolekcija ar govs motīviem. |
||
Is an ancient Courlandian castle hill and is found in the very centre of Alsunga. It was named in 1659 when General Berg from Kurzeme put cannons on it to attack Swedish forces that had fortified themselves in the Alsunga castle. The hill is 8 to 10 metres high and 24 x 54 metres wide, offering a lovely view of the St Michael Roman Catholic Church, as well as the Alsunga windmill lake that is alongside it. There is a distinct terrace around the hill, and it once was the foundation of wooden defensive structures. On the other side of the street, to the West of the castle hill, is a cemetery with fire graves of Courlandians that date back to the 11th to 13th century. Archaeologists examined the area during the middle part of the last century. The Suiti celebrate Easter and other holidays on the hill. |
||
Der 1,2 km lange Verschlungener Pfad – Dünenbiotope der Halbinsel von Nordkurland, Landschaften der Ostseeküste, hunderte Jahre alte Kiefern im Dünensand, die häufig an Minituren von Urbäumen erinnern. Am Pfad neben dem ehemaligen Schießstand (auf dem ehemaligen sowjetischen Militärgelände) ist ein Aussichtsturm erbaut worden. |
||
Obwohl heutzutage das Kap Kolka für alle Interessenten und Touristen zugänglich ist, funktioniert der Grenzwacheposten immer noch und ist für die Zivilpersonen nicht zugänglich.
|
||
Ein Abschnitt der Schmalspurbahnlinie mit Spurbreite 750 mm, der Alūksne un Gulbene verbindet ist in Teil der ehemaligen Eisenbahnlinie Stukmaņi – Valka. Zurzeit ist es die einzige Schmalspurbahn mit ständigem Personenverkehr in Lettland, die noch im Betrieb ist. Die Bānītis fährt jeden Tag. Ein im Südteil der Stadt Alūksne gebautes Stationsgebäude wurde 1903 eröffnet. Die Linie ist 33 km lang und hat 10 Stationen und Haltepunkte. Die Fahrt mit der Bānītis dauert ~ eineinhalb Stunden. Populär ist ein jährliches Fest der Schmalspurbahn Alūksne – Gulbene, zu dem viele Gäste kommen. |
||
The cafe is situated in the centre of Jekabpils city, not far from the river Daugava. They offer rooms for banquets and celebrations,as well as celebration organization services. Working hours Mon-Thu: 10.00-22.30; Fri-Sat: 10.00-03.30; Sun 11.00 – 22.30 |
||
Atrodas starp Kr. Valdemāra un Kuršu ielām. Viena no iespaidīgākajām un greznākajām pilsētas celtnēm, kas būvēta neoromantikas formās. 19. gs. beigās katoļu draudze nevarēja saņemt atļauju jauna dievnama celtniecībai, tādēļ uz vecās ēkas uzbūvēja jaunu, kur vecā baznīca tapa par lielākās ēkas sānu kapelu. Baznīcas sienas un koka griestus rotā attēli ar Bībeles sižetiem. Dievmātes kapelā saglabājies mazās baznīcas (no 18. gs.) centrālais altāris. Baznīcas griestos ir iekārts burinieka modelis, ko dāvinājuši vētras laikā izglābušies jūrnieki. |
||
Biškopības produktu ražošana - medus, ziedputekšņi, bišu maize, propoliss, bišu māšu peru pieniņš. Bišu māšu selekcija, bišu saimes. |
||
Te plašos aplokos mīt 38 sugu savvaļas dzīvnieki (kiangi, lāči, lūši, vilki, meža cūkas, aļņi, vāveres, plēsīgie putni) un visdažādāko šķirņu mājdzīvnieki – Latvijas zilās, Hailandes un Galovejas govis, Romanovas aitas, Vjetnamas cūkas, pīles, zosis, tītari u.c. Acīgākie dīķos pamanīs retās Eiropas kokvardes. Kalvenes pagasta „Cīruļi” – tā ir lieliska, nesteidzīga atpūta lauku vidē, iepazīstot dzīvo dabu! Darba laiks no novembra līdz martam: katru dienu no 10:00 – 16:00 |
||
A panoramic tour of Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland with highlights of nature experiences in the National parks and nature reserves. A variety of landscapes, nature attraction sites, birds and wild animals, forests and seashore. The tour also offers some cultural and historical insights. |
||
Ziemciešu audzētava „Puķu lauki” ir ģimenes uzņēmums, kurā audzē un piedāvā dekoratīvos stādus. Saimniecība ir specializējusies konkrētu augu grupu audzēšanā. Tās laukos bagātīgi zeļ ziemcietes, graudzāles (zāļveida ziemcietes) un dažādas cirpto bukšu formas. Turklāt, šejienes augu šķirnes ir pielāgotas mūsu klimatiskajiem apstākļiem. Apmeklētāji var izstaigāt skaisti iekopto un ainavisko paraugdārzu, kā arī iegādāties stādus plastmasas konteineros visas sezonas garumā. |
||
The “Strand” Complex – it was the largest and most luxurious recreational complex in Neibāde. It consisted of three buildings, a dance pavilion and a park. Only one building of the hotel, the same as what was once Saulkrasti outpatient clinic at 17 Ainažu Street, has survived until nowadays. |
||
Café in Baloži, 11 km von Riga entfernt. Eine große Auswahl an Gerichten für jeden Geschmack, von Frühstück und Snacks bis hin zu einer Vielzahl von Hauptgerichten, sowohl aus der Region als auch aus Europa. Besonders freundlicher Ort für Familien mit Babys. |
||
The farm is along the upper reaches of the Daugava Ancient River Valley, and it offers more than 100 types of plants, including decorative plants, herbs, medicinal plants and traditional Latvian farm plants. You can tour the largest field of so-called Northern kiwis in Latvia. Take a tour, purchase plants, taste teas, fruits and berries, and receive consultations from the owner. |
||
The farm uses ancient recipes from grandmothers to bake aromatic sourdough and rye bread on maple leaves, with the crunch crust being processed with flax oil. You can help to bake the bread and then taste and buy it. |
||
Built around 1625. For several centuries it was the main worship place for the Suiti community, supporting the community's spirituality and identity. In 1882 the church was expanded into the form of a cross that is seen today. Inside the church you can see work done by the Dutch wood carver Johann Mertens around 1715. The organ was built by F. Weisenborn in Jēkabpils in 1893, and the altar painting dates back to 1910. The bricked graveyard of the Schwerin dynasty is under the church. Contact it in advance if you wish to see its interior. |
||
Die nach dem Bau der Straße Tallinn – Narva gefundene und rekonstruierte 36 alte Bestattungen (8. – 7. Jh. vor Christus) ist ein interessantes archiologisches Denkmal mit einem Besucherzentrum und einer geschichtlichen Ausstellung. |