No Name Description
N/A

The church is on the highest part of the banks of the Marku river, and it is behind the Piedruja border control point.  A paved street leads to the church, and it is thought that it was built in the early 20th century by local farmers, who were required to bring stones for the street when they attended worship services.  The church has six cupolas and is seen as one of the most beautiful ones in the Krāslava Administrative District.  The building was erected between 1883 and 1885 to replace an old 17th century wooden church.  It corresponds to the architectural form of the Old Russian town of Vladimir and the Byzantine style.  It is said that at one time the church had as many as 1,000 members.

N/A

Pühtittsa Convent at Kuremäe was established in 1891 and is the only operating Russian Orthodox nunnery in Estonia. Centuries ago there was a sacred grove on Kuremäe hill and a sacrificial spring at its foot, the spring is considered “holy“ for its curative powers. The convent compound is open to visitors; guided tours run by nuns can be booked to learn more about the daily life of convent residents.

N/A

Atrodas t.s. Baznīcu kalnā - Tautas ielā 2. Šo uzskata par vienu no krāšņākajiem Latvijas pareizticīgo dievnamiem, kura ārējo veidolu izrotā daudzo torņu kupoli. Tā celta 1905. g. kā Dinaburgas garnizona baznīca ar daudziem nozīmīgiem mākslas pieminekļiem interjerā, t.sk. 19. gs. ikonām. Dievnams ir ikdienā atvērts un apskatāms no iekšpuses.

N/A

Ein im gotischen Stil gebautes Gotteshaus wurde 1888 eingeweiht. Daneben befindet sich ein etnografischer Friedhoff aus dem 19 – 20 Jh. mit ungewöhnlichen Grabkreuzen aus Holz. In den Formen der Kreuze sind die Motiven von Pflanzen, Vögeln, Tieren zu sehen.

N/A
Krustceļi Old-Believers Prayer House was built in 1939.