No Name Description
N/A

Tukums in the historical sources is mentioned in 1253 agreement of the Livonian Order and the Bishop on the division of Kursa. If the town's name is translated from the Liv language, it means "a pile, mountains of sand". at the beginning of 14th century German merchants and craftsmen settlement was formed at the Livonian Order stone castle, whose flowering was facilitated by the proximity of Riga - Prussian road. Later the city was largely influenced by the construction of Riga - Tukums railway in1877. During the Soviet period the on the eastern outskirts of Tukums, the largest Soviet military airfield and military town in the Baltic States was deployed. Today Tukums is a district centre of the same name with a wide range of services offered to tourists.

N/A

Haapsalu was once loved by aristocrats who stayed here during summers, nowadays this town is very appealing to its visitors because of its essence - tiny streets, old wooden buildings and promenade. Worth mentioning are also town's SPAs which were one of the reasons why Haapsalu was so popular its earlier years. Interesting enough, the famous composer Tchaikovsky considered this place one of his favorite's for spending the holidays.

N/A

Ein ehemaliges Fischerdorf am Ufer des Kurischen Haffs. Aufgrund der Wanderdünen hat seinen Standort mehrmals seit dem Anfang des 19.Jh. geändert. Holzbebauung mit einheitlichem Stil und Traditionen.

N/A

Der älteste und größte Kurort Litauens (seit 1794). Mikroklima (Luft der Umgebungswälder), salzhaltigee Quellen, Heilschlamm. Die Altstadt ist ein städtebauliches Denkmal.